Jenny's best friend Katie came by on Thursday, and apparently a good time was had by all. She arrived somewhere around noon - at which time Jenny prepared a lunch for her (hmmh...she never has a meal out for me if I come home at lunch...).
I guess it is safe to say they enjoyed their visit because they were still visiting when I came home from work at 5 to see this...
Can you believe these two little stinkers are
four months apart?
Baby Mozart...it's like crack for babies...
Zack giving his little buddy a pat on the back.
In all honesty, Jason and I are lucky boys...
Two incredible wives...two amazing sons.
And I think Ben likes Zack's crocs...
And, seriously. This has nothing to do with this post,
but holy cow, how cute is my son???
3 comments:
Love, love, love that last picture of Ben!!!! How cute is he???
He's getting so big so fast!!! It's amazing how quickly they grow! He's so cute! Hope y'all are doing well!
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment