Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Feet, Tummy Time, and the Highchair

Well, not only are we loving our cereal, we love carrots, too. With all the new foods, Ben has begun to sit in his high chair like a big boy. 

Enjoy the pics. Too tired to comment much!

The cereal goes in, comes out, fingers go in. Slurp, spit, repeat. 

Guess this is a Slit...slurp/spit combo. 

I love my toes!


And I love looking at my mom!
But Dad's pretty fun to look at, too. 





Growing like a weed. This Wednesday evening we leave for Florida for his first encounter with the beach. 

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love the pics! :)

Jill said...

So sweet!!! I can't wait to see how he likes the beach!!! You guys have so much fun!!!

The Nelson Family said...

He just gets cuter and cuter! Those little eyes are beautiful!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers