Well, I've been wanting a Jeep Wrangler since we got back to Arkansas...with the Fall and Spring Weather, I think it would be a lot of fun to have one.
Last week, I bought a Jeep. Although I'm not going to be able to enjoy the beauty of the Natural State from inside it, another little Bunch guy is sure to love it.
Complete with speakers and iPod dock for his listening enjoyment, I purchased Benjamin a Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Jogging Stroller. Bumps and pot-holes be danged...the suspension on this thing keeps him riding in total comfort.

Pic from Jeep.com...ours is green and black.

He has a steering wheel with horn and gear shift
for when he can sit up.
Well, he was awake when we left...
Happy as a clam...
2 comments:
THis was cute! very funny! looks like he loved it!
Look how big he is getting!!! It looks like he is loving the jeep!!! Maybe when he is 16 you can buy yourself a jeep that he can "borrow."
Post a Comment