Friday, January 25, 2008

Thursday's Dr. Visit and More Progress in the Nursery


Well, we had yet another OB visit yesterday. Now that they are every two weeks they seem to be coming on top of one another...after next week, we'll start every week. I can't imagine. I think Jenny has peed in cups more in the past seven months than I have in my whole life. 

If he isn't head down on Feb. 5th when we go back, they'll do an ultrasound and talk about our options. According to this OB (there are 3 in the clinic...when you count our OB in Waco, the high risk OB, and these three, we have seen 5), our absolutely official due date is March 11. Which is really better, because if they had to schedule a c-section, we can do it right at the first of March and Jenny will still work through February. 

We're still making progress with the nursery. 
We painted these canvases together and hung them last night...
...glued ball fringe to the shades on the chandelier...
...bought the mattress and hung the mobile...

and placed the chair. 

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love the letters! Fun projects to do together! (and they turned out really well!)

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

very cute!

katy said...

How cute! Keep turning Benjamin!

Jill said...

It's coming together!!!! Hopefully Benjamin will keep turning!!! We've been praying that he will! Adorable nursery, he will love playing & sleeping in such a calm and beautiful room!!!

Meredith said...

What a sweet nursery! I especially love the chandelier.

Hillary said...

I love the new blog look! And of course BB's nursery!!

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!

Guy and Julie said...

The nursey looks great! And I love the new blog look.

tiffanydavlin said...

Super cute nursery! Love it! They say that rocking back and forth on all 4's can help the baby turn into the right position...may be worth trying :)

The Proctors said...

You're nursery is so cute!! You guys did a great job on the letters! I will definitely keep praying that he turns all the way!!

Abby Sims said...

The nursery is precious! I will be praying that Baby Benjamin keeps on moving!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers