Friday, January 11, 2008

A day off...if only.


Spent most of today tidying up the nursery. The walls still are bare for the most part. The door into the back bedroom is directly off the nursery, and lo and behold, there is no door there. So I hung curtains that can tie back on hooks. The back bedroom has another way in, through a bathroom that also connects to the kitchen...the charms of a 70 year-old house... 


This is how it stands...no mattress, no bedding...aren't we pitiful?


The armoire used to be stained and in was our living room. It took me weeks to get it like I wanted it. His initials are on inside drawer. 
The other side of the "Baby Boy" sign says "Heaven Sent"
Nursery Door.
Changer and bassinet as it sits now. 
Looking inside from the hallway. 



3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Those are super cute pics! I love the rug. Great job on staining the armoire!

Abby Sims said...

The nursery is so sweet. I love it! I know you are counting down the days! Hope we see you guys soon! Abby

Guy and Julie said...

Found your blog through a friend of a friend. Congrats--can't wait to see pictures of your baby! Cute nursery!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers