Last Easter they did not get any in, and I looked everywhere. This year - again - no eggs. They acted like they had no idea what I was talking about - WHICH REALLY, REALLY IRRITATES ME.

The picture doesn't do them justice.
They're about 16" long and look really fun hanging from the ceilings in my hallways. LUCKILY I found the vendor online. HA HA Teacher Store Suckers! Mess with me and I'll go straight to the source!
Anyway, should any teachers or educators or ministers come across this post and need them, here's the website:
1.19 each...or 1.00 each for 11 or more. I ordered two dozen.
Happy Tuesday!
3 comments:
How do they hang from the ceiling? I'm thinking of ordering them for my classroom, but am confused by the picture. They just look like flat eggs on the website...
they are flat...but they are two-sided, so I just have them hanging on suspended clips all over.
Ha! Todd, they should have known better than to act like they didn't know what you're talking about. And even if they didn't know--how about CHECKING WITH SOMEONE WHO MIGHT???? This is one of my pet peeves. Customer service is truly a joke.
How's that for the spirit of Easter? Glad you found them. You should go into the store with the product and show them "So they'll know in case anyone else asks."
Post a Comment