Friday, January 22, 2010

Being Away...

Jenny and I are in Dallas with another couple visiting yet another couple and their new baby.

Benjamin is spending a couple of nights with his Pippi and Poppa. This morning they visited the park...the weather is nice today so I know he loved being outside.


We received this in a text, along with a message that they "Went Shopping."



Lord help, they've bought him a big wheel. Now I'm afraid to go home.

I'm not sure which part of the equation is more funny...the fact that it's a "National Guard" big wheel or that the kid on the box is wearing a vest and seems to have a mullet.


I'm sure he loves it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I hope they send it to live in your family room! =) ha

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers