Unpacking the stocking with Mommy (the grandkids have stockings about 10x the size of anything I ever dreamed of having...what's up with that????) This was a puppet book about a Polar Bear.
Elmo's Birthday DVD...WOO HOO! And he also got the book, Potty Time Elmo, which I'm sure we'll be using in the next 12 months.
Grammy was trying to help him open a big lollipop, but I believe Granddad said "No, he'll get it on the furniture!" Thanks, Dad, now he can get it on MY furniture!!! He was able to bite the head off his Russell Stover Santa with relative ease and little stressing out from Granddad.
This is one of those Fisher Price dooes that you go through, but it's the barnyard, which he loves. We chased plastic eggs all over my parents house for three days.
I can't wait for next Christmas to see where we are, what we are doing, how Ben and Abby have grown, whether or not there will be another on the way, and the end result of all that 2010 will bring. I think it's going to be our best year yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment