Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Questions to Ponder...

So yesterday morning, I wondered and wondered about the gift that Michelle Obama gave Laura Bush. What does one give a former first lady?

I'm impressed to know today that she gave her a pen and journal (to use, according to ABC News, in writing her memoirs). So, that question is answered. Nice gift. Simple, classic, and a bit charming. Southern Accents could do a bit on the top 10 timeless gifts to give an outgoing first lady. Surely a journal and pen would make the cut.

But what about George's note to Barack? The one he left in the famous Resolute Desk? What did it say?

I'm hoping that it showed George's sense of humor and absolute joy at finally being off the hook. I'm hoping it said something like, "That toilet in the oval office bathroom over there has a sticky handle. Jiggle when you flush."

TB

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

That's really funny. Wouldn't it be interesting to know!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers