Tuesday, January 6, 2009

For My Fellow Hogfans...

So for just over two hours tonight, I sat, but not in amazement, and listened to yet another pair of commentators fall all over themselves every time our opponent did anything slightly above mediocre. 

Why is it? Why is every nationally-televised Arkansas game - regardless the sport, or of our ranking - subjected to the "Poor, Inbred Arkansas" phenomenon. We can't do anything right in their eyes. 

It's been this way my whole life. I've always been bothered by it.

And I won't even begin to talk about the ridiculous calls against us by the referees. I hope they had escorts to their cars tonight. 

Nor will I mention the fact that if I heard the phrase "Butt Post" one more time I was going to either vomit or throw the remote through the television.

All that matters is this: We won. Go Hogs, Go!

2 comments:

Tracy Purdy said...

I love your new background! Hope all is well!

Jill said...

Totally agree.......very excited for another win, it's so much more fun to watch this year!!! No comment about Pelfrey's jacket??? HA!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers