Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jenny Blogs???

Well since Todd is so busy these days, I decided I would give this blog thing a try!  Never blogged before so bear with me.  Here are a few pics following our vacation...


Todd bringing home the dogs from the kennel.  Bless their hearts...they were so excited to be home.  By the look on Todd's face, you can tell he is worn out from the ride home with 3 dogs. Yes, I said 3 dogs...Bailey and Annabelle of course and then Duchess (Todd's brother's Great Dane that we are babysitting right now).


This is just one of the many piles of laundry that followed our wonderful vacation..


Ben watching Mommy put everything away and getting the house back in order...



Daddy holding a tired Ben...


Benjamin loves applesauce....What a face!!!


We had "Meet the Teacher" at Mother's Day out this week.  Ben is going one day a week this fall so Mommy can get some things done.  He is so excited about meeting new friends...Can't you tell by the look on his face?


The dogs hanging out on the bed while I fold and put away clothes...Don't they have a rough life??


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Way to go at blogging, Jenny! :) I'm so glad y'all enjoyed your vacation!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers