Monday, August 18, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Bunny...

One Month Old
(All dressed up...how sweet!)

Two Months Old 
(Why we decided to take this one outside in the nude...I don't know)

Three Months Old
(Precious face)

Four Months Old
(Go Hogs!)

Five Months Old
(Check me out...I can sit up without falling)


My little boy is growing up so fast...



2 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to blog world Jenny...I knew you could do it!!! I mean, you COULD do laundry while Ben naps, but it's more fun to blog!! Anyways, I cannot believe Ben is already 5 months!!!! He is sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny! Thansk for the comment! I am feeling good, just so ready for her to be born! And I still have a while! But anyway, I love the name Ben, always have, and its been fun watching him grow up!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers