Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Hits Beverly Place


Well, we finally got some snow. We've been wishing for it all season, and it arrived! Jenny and I celebrated the snow by going out for an early breakfast at Sattelite Cafe, one of our neighborhood faves. We caught a few pics before I had to head in to work.

Enjoy!!!





In the front yard....




Preggo in the Snow...39 weeks today.


4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Fun snow! (What is really nice is that it doesn't look heavy enough to be annoying, but is thick enough to be pretty!)

The Hendersons said...

I need your mailing address... Hope everything is going well! Can't wait to see pictures of Ben!

Leanne (Smith) Henderson

Meredith said...

Jenny, you look great! Wasn't the snow pretty? :) Satellite breakfast is yummy!

Hillary said...

YEA!!! Cute pregnant pictures of Jenny!!! Looks like you might get some more snow soon!!!!!!!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers