Even better news is that we won't go past next Wednesday, March 12. We are scheduled to go in on Tuesday night the 11th, at 8PM. Jenny will be given medication to start her dilating. She'll then be induced around 7 AM on Wednesday.
It's exciting to know that he will be here by Wednesday night. It's also crazy to think that he could very likely decide to pop out any time before then.
We bought the last thing on our list tonight...the video camera. I had picked it out a couple of months ago, and when we went to get it tonight it had been discontinued. After checking with the guy working the department, they sold me the display for 30% off. WHAT A DEAL!
We're anxiously awaiting this massive snowfall we have been hearing about for three days now.
Will post more as it happens.
2 comments:
Oh my! I totally remember how that feels! Hope this next week goes by quickly. Can't wait to see pictures of Baby Benjamin!
We're so excited for you guys!!!!! I know you guys are so ready to meet your little guy!
Post a Comment