Congrats you guys!! He is a cutie! Im impressed with all the blogging this first week...Im sure yall are so tired but I enjoyed looking at the pictures! I hope this first month is special for both of you!
So glad you guys are finally home getting to enjoy your little one! Try to get some sleep in there somewhere between the feedings and what not! Thinking of you guys!
6 comments:
Oh! He's little! And adorable! And perfect! Oh, he's so little!
Aww, he is too cute! :) I love the bath pics, it looks like he doesn't mind his bath at all. :) Maybe soon he will come to love it, like Kendra did.
Congrats you guys!! He is a cutie! Im impressed with all the blogging this first week...Im sure yall are so tired but I enjoyed looking at the pictures! I hope this first month is special for both of you!
yay-pictures! He is just adorable-perfect! Congratulations guys.
So glad you guys are finally home getting to enjoy your little one! Try to get some sleep in there somewhere between the feedings and what not! Thinking of you guys!
such a cute blog! and congratulations on your adorable little boy.
Post a Comment