Saturday, March 8, 2008

Finished Nursery

Here is the finished product.

1. Below:
The armoire was in our living room. Originally, it
went with my bedroom furniture. I painted it white, changed
the hardward, added blue accents, and painted his initials on the 
center drawer. The curtains are not over a window, 
but cover the doorway into the guest room. 

2. Below:
The Tidball Grandparents (Pippi and Pappa) paid to have the 
bedding made, and they bought the crib mattress. 
Jenny and I painted the letter canvases on the wall. 
The 3-drawer chest is new, and I put a fresh coat of paint
on it and changed the hardware. The crib was a 
closeout from Bombay Kids and was given to us
by Grammy and Granddad Bunch.
Lucky for us, the wood blinds were already in the room.

3. Below:
Jenny painted the moon and stars canvas on the wall. The chair rocks, 
glides, swivels, and reclines. The changer is from Bratt, 
and was about the only piece of Bratt furniture 
we could afford. Rug is from PBKids but we bought it
new from someone on eBay. 


5 comments:

katy said...

That is the perfect baby boy room! It looks great, we're praying for you all. It won't be long before baby Benjamin is here. :D

Anonymous said...

I love it! Very creative, Im so excited for you two! Only days now...

The Haywoods said...

That's impressive! I'll call you when the time comes for us to do a nursery!

Jill said...

You guys did such a wonderful job, I know Little Ben will love it!!!

Alyssa said...

I'm excited for you! The nursery looks wonderful!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers