Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bilirubin Blues

Well, we're singin' the Bilirubin Blues here at Baptist Health. Benjamin's little tummy and kidneys are not excreting the excess bilirubin fast enough, so he remains under the UV phototherapy for another day. 

We are hoping and praying that his levels will be below 12 in the morning when they re-check, and we can go home. 

We are getting really tired of being here. Jenny's mom is going to stay tonight so I can go home and be with our pitiful dogs who have essentially lived in their crate since 7:30 Tuesday night. 

3 comments:

Jill said...

We will start praying for his levels, I know you guys are ready to get home & show him his precious room!!! We're thinking of you guys!

Hillary said...

I LOVED seeing Benjamin today...and of course you and Jenny! I'll post my own little picture of him tomorrow! He's just the cutest!!

The Nelson Family said...

Aw, poor little guy! We'll definitely be praying for you guys. I know you are so ready to have him home. He'll have a great little tan when he's done though! Oh, and I love his hair!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers