Monday, February 11, 2008

Worn Out...Short Post

Well, Jenny is STILL not back to normal. After almost a week of fever, headache, chest congestion, and sleepless nights, she is slowly improving. She's not going to work on Tuesday, but hopefully she will be back on Wednesday. In the six and a half years we have been together, I have never seen her this sick and run down.

However, a bit of excitement...Benjamin has turned into head-down position. The doctor told us today that there is no dilating or effacing happening yet, so we're looking good at this point. Four more weeks. 

More later when I am not thoroughly exhausted. 

1 comment:

Abby Sims said...

I am so sorry to hear that Jenny is feeling so bad. It's not like you need anything extra to make you feel yucky at this point in your pregnancy. Hope everyone gets to feeling better quickly. Abby

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers