Every year we head out to get the Bunch family Christmas tree. The boys think this is so much fun, and I love carrying on the tradition that I had growing up. Even though live trees are expensive and a lot of work, it is always worth it. There is nothing like a real Christmas tree...the smell, the branches, the shape...I just love everything about them.
After Todd almost having a nervous breakdown (happens every year), we got the tree up with lights on it. ;) The boys are old enough now to help us decorate it. I love this. Most of the ones they hung were all in the same spot, but they loved hearing the stories that went with the ornaments.
Sweet little hands...
The boys also got a "Charlie Brown" tree in their room. It is my favorite because it has all of their ornaments that they have made throughout their little lives. We also found all of the Christmas books and put them under the tree for the boys to be surprised when they woke up.
Tiger the Elf also made an appearance and brought the boys 2 new pairs of pajamas, coloring books, new books to read, a new movie, and hot chocolate with marshmallows. Let all of the Christmas fun begin!!

No comments:
Post a Comment