Ben has been pumped up about this for over a month. He loves running, and he couldn't wait to run for his school.
The theme this year is Camp High Five. He has been under the impression that he's going to camp, and I didn't have the heart to tell him that it's just a theme. ;)
Ben is in his fun run shirt ready to go, and Luke is ready to cheer big brother on.
Please excuse the bluriness of the pictures. Of course, the big camera would not work once I got there. So the iPhone had to do.
Warming up
Luke was mesmerized by the whole thing. He enjoyed watching everyone run while snacking on teddy grahams. He is still talking about the "man with crazy hair who yelled in the microphone." Ha!
He finished all 35 laps and was one of the first to finish. I'm so proud of him!
Thank you to everyone who sponsored him! You made him feel so special!








No comments:
Post a Comment