Saturday, October 5, 2013

A little bit of everything

I'm behind on posts as usual. So this is just a little of what's happened in the last month. 

Luke started Mother's Day Out! 


Ben was the "super kid" at school for 2 weeks. He got to bring an "all about me" poster and snacks both weeks. 



 
Of course his Pippi helped with the snacks, dinosaur cupcakes and "Benjamin" cookies. 

Luke got a cookie that looked like him too. ;)




Luke and I started back at Community Bible Study. We are studying Revelation this year and I am so excited!! CBS has such a wonderful children's program! Ben went through all of it, and now Luke gets to do it. He also has the sweetest teachers! Here he is showing off his Noah's ark pouch full of animal crackers. Well not really full anymore. :)


The boys have been giving Bailey lots of extra love these days. He looks thrilled doesn't he?!


The boys started in their new classrooms at church. Luke is in SS with me this year. This is my third year to teach 2's, and they are such a sweet blessing.

 Ben loves his new kindergarten class, and he now goes to big church with us. I have to admit I was very nervous about that, but he has been wonderful! We usually have to pull the iPad out in the last 10 minutes or so. (You do have you have to do, right?) I love that he is learning how to worship, watching baptisms, and seeing adults and other children learn about God.



The fire truck came to visit Luke at school. He came home and told us all about it! 


His sweet little class.


And then we cheered up our friend, Spencer, with some fun goodies and balloons after he broke his arm.



Ben is reading his card he made to Spencer.


That is the month of September in a nut shell. We are so happy fall is here! Bring on the cooler temps!

No comments:

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers