Daddy went out of town for a few days. So the boys and I had some fun while he was away. We started with forts and movies! The boys somehow managed to take apart their Pottery Barn chairs and use the pieces for a fort and pirate ships.
It was a pretty good idea until it was time to put them back together. Thank goodness I had a little help. :-)
Both boys were so good the entire time! Of course, I had to send Daddy some sleeping pics.
Ben slept with me in "the big bed" each night. He thought that was great!
We did a little swimming at a friend's house. These two boys love the water!
These cool cats were definitely excited to pick up Daddy!
Overall, it was a pretty good week. We are all glad that Daddy is home safe and sound!
No comments:
Post a Comment