Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer!

This summer has been so busy and so fun! When MDO ended back in May, I remember thinking how relaxing summer would be. Little did I know, it would be busier than the school year. I can't believe that Ben will start kindergarten in less than 2 weeks. Where did the summer go?! Here are some of the things that kept us so busy this summer...

Playing tee ball

Going to the zoo



Twisting and turning at VBS

Playing outside 

Playing with friends

Riding the golf cart at Grammy and Grandad's house 


Swimming 

Making silly faces


Playing in shaving cream

Creating and building

Riding the jeep at Pippi and Poppa's house 

Climbing trees


Watching movies

Relaxing 

Shopping 

Moving to a new house 

Sleeping in our new bunk beds (Luke's first time in a big boy bed)

Next week we are headed to the beach to conclude our summer fun! Then summer comes to an end and my baby starts kindergarten. Eek!

No comments:

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers