Sunday, August 14, 2011

Five Months, 52 Weeks and Eight Years.

Tuesday, Luke turned five months...

Have you ever, ever seen such a happy kid????



I can't even talk about that face...


Also Tuesday...I celebrated my first anniversary at Second Baptist, Conway. The year has been really challenging but full of growth, and it's gone by really, really fast. I'm looking forward to where things will go next...

And ALSO on Tuesday, Jenny and I celebrated eight years since...


I wanted to involve the boys (especially Ben since he now "gets" that certain days are special...) so we started the day with Ben, Luke, Mommy, Daddy, Bailey, Annabelle, Shipley Donuts and Scooby Doo cartoons in the master bed.

Later we had a family lunch at Chick Fil A. I think it's only right to involve the kids in some of the day...they're a part of our marriage as well!

But - because we've not had one second to ourselves in five months, we celebrated with dinner WITHOUT the boys. Jenny's parents came to keep the kids and we headed to Little Rock to eat at Bonefish Grill. We wanted something reasonably fast and near the interstate in case we got a text that we had to book it home. Thankfully that never happened.

My parents had sent us a little money to go eat on, so thank you Mom & Dad and Lary & Debbie. The evening wouldn't have happened without your collaborative efforts!


No comments:

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers