Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Three Christmases

It's hard to believe that this is our THIRD CHRISTMAS with a child. So amazing how fast it all flies by.

We are blessed beyond measure this Christmas - a new church family, wonderful parents and siblings, an amazing extended family, a healthy, happy little boy and another little boy on the way.

Christmas takes on a whole new dimension when you have a child. We are so excited to think about what next Christmas will hold with two little boys.

Before I leave you, here's a look back at the past two years, along with this year's Christmas card photo.

Christmas Eve Eve, 2008

December, 2009

Christmas Day, 2009

Christmas Card Photo, December 2010


We wish each of you a wonderful,
MERRY Christmas Season.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It's our third too! December babies get extra Christmases, lol--not really--but you get what I mean. I love that picture of Benjamin in the hat. I think that's how I always think of him--that age, that smile, etc. I hope the Bunch Family has their best Christmas yet.

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers