Friday, December 31, 2010

Nursery Fabric

Well I honestly don't get that excited about fabric, but since I do most of the posting and Jenny wants to share, here we go.

Yellow Chenille - Inside Bumper

Outside of Bumper...Trim on Skirt

Ties


Main part of Bedskirt and Piping for Bumpers

When I think about how much money we spent on Ben's nursery, I am so thankful that we can use everything again and that Ben will be in a big boy room.
We move in a week, so stay tuned for lots of pics of the house and progress on Ben's new digs.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So stinking cute!! Is Jenny making it?...Mom said she is so proud b/c Jenny is brave enough to make it, not me! :-) Where did ya'll get the fabric?

The Nelson Family said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers