Yay for you guys!! I love the way you shared the name, very cute! I need to learn how to make those! Although I am dying to know what the girl name would have been-haha! I have my guesses--I was thinking biblical after the boys! Anyway, so excited for you guys and we hope you are doing well. Tanna & Brandon
3 comments:
Yay for you guys!! I love the way you shared the name, very cute! I need to learn how to make those! Although I am dying to know what the girl name would have been-haha! I have my guesses--I was thinking biblical after the boys! Anyway, so excited for you guys and we hope you are doing well. Tanna & Brandon
We're so excited it's boy #2 for you guys :)That will be so much fun for Benjamin! :)
Congratulations on a BOY!!!! What a great name! That will be a perfect addition to your family. And, of course, he will definitely have red hair!!
Post a Comment