Monday, November 2, 2009

Some Big Shoes to Fill...

It started with this artificial pumpkin...being carted to and fro throughout the house. In the Wagon. To the couch. On the dining room table. To the bedroom.

Now that we have actual pumpkins all over the front porch, he brings one in every time we come into the house. And we move them back out. And he brings them back in.


I know this is a horrible picture. I'm too tired to edit it. But you'll get the gist. We're all about shoes these days. One day when he was sick, he took his morning nap while wearing his Willet saddle oxfords.

Most days he HAS to wear his jack-o-lantern crocs.


Got a little growing to do yet...but GoreTex is a good thing at any age!


And, I ask you...Does it GET any cuter than this?


No comments:

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers