So it's officially over. The 2009 Calvary Pumpkin Patch has come and gone. And, for the most part, Benjamin missed it. He came up for a few minutes on Saturday as we were cleaning up and tearing down, but we are still afraid of him being out in the cold air. Simultaneous double ear infections and double pink eye are something we wish to never relive.
We LOVED the "my-size" pumpkins. And we moved them all over the place.
Always taking time to stop and smell the roses...and mums...and leaves.
Anything organic, really.
"I'm ready to haul some gourds, Dad!"
Saturday afternoon we put on our costume and headed over to Lauren and Jonathan's for Spencer's first Harvest Party.
Enjoying a cupcake on their back porch...
Our buddy, Spencer...the CUTEST giraffe on the planet!
Spencer wondering why he isn't eating a cupcake as well...
Now going backwards a day...
We went down to Jenny's parents' house on Friday to have dinner...and treat Pippi and Poppa to an early trickster on their doorstep.
At this point, he's recognized where he is, and starts to smile...
I mean, what can I say??? How cute is this pose?
We carved a pumpkin. It had tons of seeds, which I was excited
about roasting...and then left at their house.
Enjoying a good book after pumpkin carving and dinner.
Saturday night, Benjamin spent his first of two nights - for the first time - with his Grammy and Granddad in Jonesboro. He did GREAT...loved every minute of it. Even the 120 or so extra minutes he has seemed to put into his awake time now that the hour has changed.
Geeez...I hope this 5:30 AM wake-up doesn't last long.
Have a great week!
4 comments:
First, your passy comment was funny. Secondly, that top pic is SOO CUTE. You have to blow that up and hang it somewhere. At least until he is 8 and embarrassed of it. And I love his little grin when he knows he is at his Pipi's house!
Love the costume and pictures....TOOOOOO CUTE!
How PRECIOUS! (I think his feet are my fave)
what precious pics!! he is sooo cute!
Post a Comment