I spilled coffee on the Mac yesterday. Deep, gut-wrenching pain and tears followed.
It's amazing how fast your day can turn. One minute I was laughing at Ben chasing around Bailey with a Phillip's-head screwdriver (yes, I'm the Dad that lets my kid run with sharp objects...) and thinking how happy I was to be spending the morning at home while Jenny was at her weekly sewing lesson. The next minute, I was nauseated to the core.
I really think it may be Divine intervention that has now passed, but this morning, for about 4 hours, the computer came back on. I was able to back up all of the pics since Ben was born (we hadn't done this in quite a while), and pull off a few random documents that I might need.
As of now, it's once again not turning on.
Side note. Those of you who know me well know that I have a certain amount of pride that will prohibit me from ever shopping in a Big and Tall Men's store. But why can't they call them Big OR Tall? You can be one without the other. I have seldom found an XL in a Department store that will not fit, so I don't think I truly possess the need to shop at a place that sells sizes 3X-8X.
Just a thought.
1 comment:
HA...I'm laughing at your comment about David. They're good enough friends that I pretty much got over it a long time ago. But I would probably draw the line on an internal u/s except in case of an emergency :)
Post a Comment