Wednesday, July 8, 2009

In His Words


Dis is me on the fuhwst day of bacation bible skools...
My pippi made dis foh me...you may wemembuh it fwom my Eastuh pix...I pwomise
I'm not weahwin boots...just sandals...I just stands funny sometimes...

De otha day, my buddy Zack was visiting...so I went to play wuf him. He teaches me to be vewwy mischevious and throwh thingz. I LUV my buddy Zack.

Dis is me juwst being cute...nothing else.

Din my Pappa bouwt me a pool...it's my vewwy own pool!


I'm VEWWY EXCITED!!!!



Dis is me aftuh I put my face undah da watas foh the fuwst time...

Dis is me in my Gwammy's gweat big tub wif my cousin, Abby Wynn...
Dada cwopped the pics so as to hide our bits and pieces
Dis is my othuh buddy, Spensahs...his name is Spencer, but I call him
Spensahs...juwst becawse I can...

It's VEWWY IMPOHTANT to teach babies to wuv the watas...

I thing he wuvs duh watas...

He weally wuvs to eat my dino-saw-ahs...but dat's okay, cause he's my
buddy Spensahs...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Too cute! He looks so tall to me in these pictures!! Looks like he is having a wonderful summer!

Lauren said...

awww, so sweet to include spence in the blog! he loved the pool--just refused to SIT. My back has not stopped hurting since about my 4th month of pregnancy. This day just added a new layer of chronic back pain. Now I have a deeper understanding of why people say, "This child is going to kill me." I think Spencer might. It will be slow. . .it'll be the cumulative effect of too much naproxen for back pain. LOL...All that to say, Spencer had lots of fun! Thanks for having him over!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers