So, this morning, I'm ordering a new computer for work (Thank the LORD...mine was a dinosaur 19 months ago when they hired me!) from HP.com, and I see a space for coupon code. So I open a new window and google HP Coupon Code. Within 30 seconds, I find a stackable (meaning you can use it with other offers) coupon for 30 bucks off a purchase of 150.00 or more.
I had told my boss that I found one for 1299.00. But when I changed a couple of things and added tax, we bumped over 1400.00. So, with that nifty 30 bucks, we're back to 1380 for tax and everything.
I don't know...maybe you all know about this, but I was blown away. A couple of clicks and I save 30 bucks. Now I'm completely fascinated.
1 comment:
Yes...coupon codes are great! If I'm ordering from a store online, I usually go to retailmenot.com and search for the stores coupon codes before ordering. Most of the time there is at least one that will work. I use to not know about this, and I can't imagine how much money I could have saved!! Happy Shopping and enjoy your new computer!
Post a Comment