Okay, so what is it that your spouse does that totally irritates you?
Careful now, don't tell them anything that they don't want you to share with the world...I'm looking for incidental irritants...not major character or personality flaws.
Here was one of Jenny's beefs with me from when we first got married...
I had an unhealthy attachment to deodorant cans. I at the time, I used aerosol. And I probably had between 8 and 10 cans with maybe two day's worth of deodorant still in them, at any given moment. You would open up our cabinets or drawers, and just see a sea of green Degree Cans, mostly without lids, because plastic aerosol lids have always been a favorite chew toy for our Lab. Somehow we managed to work through the problem, and I'm happy to tell you that now there is only one stick of solid antiperspirant in my medicine cabinet. Although I'm sure there are countless other minor beefs she could tell you about if you asked...
Here's my beef with Jenny, and it's still going on...
She never finishes a bottle of shampoo. Or conditioner. Most times, she wants her shampoo and conditioner to be the same brand/line. And she doesn't use conditioner every time, so they never get more than halfway used. I started saving them occasionally, thinking if she's using Matrix now and will rotate back through it by year's end, then it'll get used.
But that thinking got me nowhere, except to a place of limited closet space in our bathroom.
She has this concept that she can't use the same shampoo for very long, or her hair won't do what it's supposed to do...so she's constantly switching brands. Seriously, I threw out about eight half-empty bottles yesterday (mostly generic brand, so it wasn't a big cost waste).
We all have things about our personalities that irritate our spouses. So I ask you to share. Lightheartedly, of course.
Happy Wednesday.
2 comments:
What a great topic! You and Kyle are so alike in the deoderant department. I can open his drawer in the bathroom and there may be like 3 sticks of deoderant in there but he still tells me he needs more. So...then I ask him if I can throw those away and he'll say...no...there is still a couple of good uses in there. Funny!!
Sorry, I'm with Jenny on the hair product thing. It's so frustrating to not be able to buy the same size bottle in shampoo & conditioner...which always result in one lasting longer than the other. Plus, it is better to switch your products often so your hair doesn't get weighed down.
But my beef with Brad is when I make a comment and he follows up with "That's what she said." DRIVES ME CRAZY, which is totally why he says it. BOYS.
Post a Comment