Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Possible Side Business?

I love InDesign. I make stuff with it all of the time.


Most of you know what a roller-coaster it has been over the past year as we lost my sister in-law to Lymphoma. This is a hard time of year for our family, and especially my niece. So clearly we're going to make her birthday this year a time to celebrate. Jenny and I want to do our part to make it special for her, so I took on the task of the invitation. Maybe I should copyright this before I post it. Oh well...if anyone copies it, I guess I'll take it as a compliment.



Have a great day.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Totally you should run a side business! What a cute invitation, I know your family will do everything you can to make this a special birthday...what a special little girl!

Meredith said...

She is adorable! The invite looks great. I've never heard of that program before, but now I'm curious as to what I'm missing out on. :)

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers