Okay, so I'm not terribly technology or gadget-focused. I have an iPod that will hold more songs than I'll ever download. We have AT&T U-Verse TV and Internet. I use a MacBook. I can manage a website. Jenny's car has xM. Ben has a DVD player mounted in the backseat.
I know how to use things, I'm just not obsessed with having the latest and greatest electronic or tech gadgets. My electronics have nothing to prove.
I'm not terribly into sports, and HD viewing of American Idol and The Biggest Loser can't be that much better. But I want a flat panel TV. I've wanted one for two years. Every time I think I will have the money to buy one, something comes up. And all that will fit in our cabinet is a 37", so we're not even talking that much money. But I'm dealing with it. I'll have one sometime before Ben starts Kindergarten if all goes well. But I REALLY want one.
So imagine my irritation and slight jealousy when Jenny's grandmother gets a new flat panel for use in her new retirement home. Okay, okay, she's lived a long life, she's got her finanaces in order...let her enjoy Pat and Vanna in HD.
At any rate, Benjamin enjoyed exploring the empty box as I was setting the new TV up for his GiGi.
And now for page 2. Bed Head. I mean, seriously. I think he'll have to sleep with rails on his bed until third grade. He rolls and thrashes and tosses all night long. We'll go in to look at him one last time before we go to bed, and within 2 minutes he's gone from one side to the other, from one end of the bed to the other, and has twisted his blankets into an elaborate braid formation.
And after ten or so hours of endless thrashing, his hair seems to have always taken the brunt force of the commotion.
Can't wait to see what he does with his birthday cake in a couple of weeks.
2 comments:
That is the BEST bed head I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We REALLY want a flat panel too! I think we can wait...but it is so tempting! Love the pictures of the bed head! He is just adorable!
Post a Comment