Now, I know Dave Letterman does one every night, but Jay Leno used to do Headlines on Mondays, so I guess that's where this once-a-week idea came from.
For today, to get you into the spirit a little early, it's my Top 10 Favorite Lines from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
10. "Well, you see, the plate runs right underneath my part, here...and over here it's nothin...but here, if this gets dented, then my hair just ain't gonna look right."
9. "Well if that cat had nine lives he just spent 'em all..."
8. "Well why is the carpet all wet, Todd?" "I don't know, Margo..."
7. "Clark, that's the gift that keeps on givin' the whole year."
6. "Would it be indecent to ask the grandparents to stay in a motel?"
5. "Save the neck for me, Clark."
4. "It's a beaut, Clark, it's a beaut!" "Dad, Dad, you taught me everything I know about exterior illumination..."
3. "Oh boy...this is a surprise, Clark. This is just a real nice surprise...just a real, nice, surprise."
2. "So, uh, when did you get the tenement on wheels?" "Oh that there? That's an R-V."
1. "You serious, Clark?"
3 comments:
HA! love it!
love the new colors, btw! :)
-katie
too funny, brad LOVES that movie!
"Mele Kalikimaka" to you! Funny list. I'm with you on getting an early start on Christmas. I was definitely watching "Miracle on 34th St" this weekend. I'm excited too!
Post a Comment