Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Awake...at 2:23 AM

So I totally don't know what my deal is...just one of those nights when I can't seem to close my eyes. I'm wired about work...lots going on this week and lots to do. I'm in the middle of a project to create a space and a separate ministry that targets 4th-6th graders, which I'm really excited about, but there is a lot to do. Thankfully, several families have given quite a bit of dough to the project, so it's going to come together at once instead of dragging out over months and months...

I'm going to be working on changes to the website at work and I've been looking at other church sites all evening...

We talked about taking a cruise later this summer...basically because they are really reasonable and gas is so freakin expensive that it'll cost us a month's salary to drive to Hot Springs for a weekend. Then we changed our minds and decided we're missing Dallas so much we would go there for a few nights, stay in our favorite hotel, eat at our favorite places, see our favorite people, you get the gist...So I've been seeing what dates the Rangers are in town, what hotel rates look like when, and on ad on and on. 

On top of that and on the brain is my fast-approaching VBS...and I won't even expound on all that goes with that. 

My brother's wife is improving slightly, but her current health crisis is far from over. So that's on the mind. 

What else... 

Maybe the fascination that Jenny can basically roll over and be completely gone for the night...

Or thinking about the amazing reality that Annabelle can sleep under a sheet, heavy coverlet, and a down comforter without coming up for air. And she's been there since 1140. 

Maybe I'm anticipating Benjamin's first studio visit for portraits tomorrow. He has two new outfits, but you'll have to log on to the photographer's site for a glimpse once they're up. 

Or maybe it's like that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer is trying to see how far he can go on an "empty" tank of gas...while my red battery status light reminds me that I too am teetering on the brink. 

Only time will tell. Something tells me 725 AM is going to stink. 

No comments:

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers