We've been trying to keep the little guy awake in the evenings so he sleeps at night, which is really working.
The only negative thing about the kid is that he apparently loves hearing the birds in the morning. We have some that start chirping around 5 AM and he starts cooing and making noises at the same time. He's just the cutest little guy. Doesn't fuss, doesn't cry, just makes happy noises.
Here are some pictures of him on his floor mat tonight.
6 comments:
Thanks so much Todd! They told me he had been really upset pretty much the whole day. I think we've been traveling too much lately. He is behind on sleep and it's just hard on him to be away from home so much.
I'm glad you were there to buffer the situation. I think Mari will be glad to see him go this summer! ;)
Graham can be really sweet, but I'm still trying to figure out what lesson God is trying to teach me through Graham. My best guess is "patience" and "anger management". :)
I love Benjamen's expressions. Like he is just amazed at the toy!
OHHHH!!! What a precious doll! I just want to squeeze him to bits! :)
SO precious! He's growing so much already!
What a sweet baby, you just want to cover him with kisses!!!
Man, alive that boy is getting big! I miss you all! Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment