Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Soccer 2012

Okay, well it has clearly been several weeks since we have blogged, because there is a new format to blogger.com. Not sure what all the changes are, but one that I just noticed is the ability to change the size of the pics - making some larger or smaller - with one click. That's pretty cool. 

Just goes to show how fast things change. 



And speaking of fast changes - where has the time gone? It seems like we just brought this little guy home...and he's walking and talking and eating us into the poor house. He's such a happy little guy. 


Last night was Ben's last soccer practice of the year. I've been pretty unimpressed with the organization, but I think Ben has enjoyed it. They don't get to play games - they just work on fundamentals. Which is of absolutely no interest to Benjamin. He was actually very cooperative last night regarding photos - he usually stays away from the camera. 


 Showing us how he can stop the ball with his foot...

 Love this expression.

Luke had a great time just wandering around and watching everything. He's definitely got the sports gene...he kicks, throws, hits...just about anything.



Checking out his medal. He has been talking about a trophy for weeks. I'm just glad this was enough to please him. I was horrified he would scream "That's NOT a TROPHY" and storm off.



He looks a little red...like he's been slapped around a few times. Rest assured, he has not. It's just watermelon.

Ben, we're so proud of you for sticking with soccer practice these past six weeks. Next up...Tee Ball!

No comments:

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers