Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sticky Tape

You know...as opposed to non-sticky tape...

Today I rode in to Little Rock and ran errands for work while Jenny and the boys went to Bible Study. Afterwards, when we were all in the car, we asked Ben what they talked about today. The
conversation went something like this:

Ben: "Way-uhl... (well has two syllables...sometimes three)...some bad men took Jesus and hung him with sticky tape."

Jenny: "With tape? Wow! Where did they hang him?"
Ben: "On the cross...with sticky tape. And they hit him."

Me: "Wow. Did it hurt him?"
Ben: "Yay-ess. He die-ed." (not exaggerating the syllables, folks)

Jenny: "Then what happened?"
Ben: "Two Marys came to see him. But he wasn't there."



Duh, people.



1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think we have Dora to thank for "sticky" tape. =) But, that was a pretty impressive retelling by Ben! I love how he grouped them as "two Marys." He's a keeper. =)

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers