So we have been really bad about posting until the last few days, and we've posted several times. I'll try to do better about posting - it's just so hard. So, so hard. With two.
In the past few weeks...
Luke has moved out of his carrier into his big boy seat. He's still facing backward, but he has more room. And no, we won't be facing backward until two. Our boys are too tall. His knees are already to his chest in the car. We'll probably flip him around January/February.

We went to my parents' for a couple of nights. The trees were really starting to turn.
I love their neighborhood, and taking our dogs on long walks while we're there.
I love their neighborhood, and taking our dogs on long walks while we're there.

Luke was invited to his first birthday party. Here he is with his buddy Sawyer.
Here are the birthday kids...twins from Luke's Sunday School Class...
These twins have different birthdays - one was before midnight and the other after.
So cool.
Ben and I carved a pumpkin...

...scooped out the middle...

...and then he turned 12.
My parents have a bar-height counter between the den and kitchen, and I looked over and Ben was 2 inches taller than the counter. What is happening?

No comments:
Post a Comment