On Wednesday we took Ben out to Craighead Forest to play. I'm not sure what it is - a state park, county park, city park - I guess I could have googled it in the length of time I just typed it, oh well. It's a lake (though not for recreation), campground, trailway, sports area - and it also has several great playgrounds.
I'm not sure if this was allowed, because after we fed the ducks/geese, a parks official came over and started setting off explosive traps to scare the geese away - it was pretty stinking funny.
As we were leaving the dock, Ben spotted another duck under a tree.
He had to point it out to Mommy.
After we fed the last of the ducks, we headed over to one of the play areas. Ben loves this one because it's built like a giant fort. It's really cool.
Ben is really becoming independent when we're out playing. He climbs and runs and is really asserting his independence.


No comments:
Post a Comment