Then again, Ben was easy. Then he turned three.
He smiles ALL. THE. TIME.
We tried to put him in the bumbo in the bathtub with big brother. Bumbos float. Who knew!?!
He has definitely found his hands. Which makes travel problematic...he pulls his Paci out every five seconds. And I either have to pull over or Jenny has to do a one and a half gainer over the front seat to put the paci back in. She hits her head on the DVD console every time. It's not pretty.
Ben is really starting to enjoy Luke being around. He reminds us...us - as if - to be quiet when Luke is going to sleep. He loves to burp him, and to just pat him and kiss him.
I love the way he says, "Dat's my bay-bee bruh-dah."
We talk all the time about what these two are going to be like when they share a room and bunk beds. I think they'll just stay in there talking. Or at least, they'll be in there together. Benjamin will be scheming something. Like catapulting buzz lightyear off the top bunk, or turning the ladder into a slide that ends right at the mouth of Brendam Dock on the train table. And Luke will just smile and take it all in.
That pretty much sums us up - watching Ben while he's hatching a scheme, while Luke sits there and smiles.
They are going to be completely different. I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment