Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brothers

I don't think their shirts matched on purpose. Ben had worn his to church Sunday morning, and Luke wound up in his later in the day. Then we noticed they matched.


Ben has his moments. Jenny drops him off at church for Bible Study and the late service, then I bring him home...otherwise he would be there five hours like his daddy :)

Sunday when we returned home, he went straight to Luke and kissed him and told him that he was cute...that he was sweet, etc.

Then he went to his table and ate a chicken nugget.

Then he walked over and smacked Luke on the head.

Then he went to time-out.

So begins the next 20 years of time outs and "tell your brother you're sorry"s.

Happy Mid-Week.

4 comments:

katy said...

Haha, sounds familiar. Today I caught Kendra forcing a hat on Bailey. We had quite the discussion after that.

tiffanydavlin said...

haha! probably the best "advice" we heard when we were expecting # 2 is that when you have 1 kid... you can parent... when you have 2 or more..you become a referee... i think, like us, you guys are seeing that is true! :)

Suzanne said...

How cute and funny! 'Boys will be boys'(remember Jenny) and I guess brothers will be brothers. Sweet!

hannah said...

i'm laughing so hard. seriously. so, so hard.

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers