Friday, July 16, 2010

Three Summers...Three Camps

Sunday afternoon I returned home from camp. This was my third year at Student Life for Kids Camp. Our first summer was at Windermere Conference Center in Lake of the Ozarks, MO. We loved that location, but they stopped offering the kid's camp there that year, so we have had to change venues.

July, 2008

Camp 2009 was at Austin College in Sherman, Texas. Funny thing...I had never heard of this college before, but it was the closest one to Little Rock...turns out that our former neighbor Austin went to school there. Small world.

July 2009

And here is our 2010 camp photo. Hard to believe that a couple of these kids who were with me in 2008 will be at youth camp next summer. Also hard to believe that four of these boys who were in first grade when I first came are now about to start fourth grade.

July 2010

I made my first purchase of boxes and moving supplies this morning. Yesterday I had one moving company come over to look through the house and another gave me a preliminary quote over the phone.

I also cleaned out our storage building and packed away what wasn't already in tubs or boxes. That part is now packed and ready to go. Can't wait to start this new adventure, but I am dreading my last Sunday with my kids.

No comments:

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers