Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How Much is that Doggy in the Window?

We are absolutely in love with this weather!

The next three to six months reinforce our decision to rent a 75 year-old house in bad condition...we love the neighborhood, and we love it all the more when we can enjoy walks and adventures together.

If I could pay the 350-400K price tag and if the owner would turn loose of it in the first place, I'd buy the house...warts and all.

Yesterday was a long day...Benjamin didn't nap at MDO, or at home for that matter, so by the time I made it home, Jenny was at her wit's end.

I took Benjamin strolling through the shops and then on to the grocery store. We both enjoyed being out. He's saying "Hi" and "Bye" to everything and everyone.


I like to have never pried him away from this window...


Tuesday was Ben's day for School pictures. We'll see how they turn out. I'm planning on spending the weekend taking his picture, so I am really not too concerned with the school pics. Still, it was a first.


Those of you who know Jenny at all understand the penguin reference. It's his lunchbox. And yes, it has his name on it. Thank you Pippi, Grammy, and the nice people at The Toggery.
This past weekend we sent Ben to his grandparents for Thursday night so we could go to the movies and to dinner. Then I was out on a retreat all weekend, so I tied my record (three times I've done this) for three nights without seeing the guy. It was awful.
So, still making up for lost time, we had lunch together Monday. We never know what or when he'll eat, and is weight is so low that whatever works is okay with us. So, he's eating sesame breadsticks and feeling quite proud of himself...

Bath time has been interesting lately. Some days we can't get him out, other days he just stands there and cries while we bathe him.
This was one of the happier times...

Daddy must have said something REALLY FUNNY!!!
The Saturday forecast for Central Arkansas is 53/71 and full sun. Enjoy your weekend! We'll be taking pics and posting them soon.
And GO HOGS, GO!

No comments:

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers