Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back...In More Ways than One


Well, after a several weeks-long on-again off-again relationship, my faithful MacBook seems to be sticking with me. I've figured out that if I keep the dang thing plugged in and don't let the battery go out, it stays on (It survived the journey to Florida, where I immediately plugged it in, and back home again).

With that said, maybe our blogging will once again resume.

We just arrived home from vacation. Too much to tell, too many pictures to share, and tomorrow is Sunday, so it will just have to wait. But, for those of you who have been dying to catch a glimpse of little man at the beach this year, enjoy!


1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

Can't wait to see all the other cute pictures on the beach! I'm sure you guys had a wonderful time!

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers