Well, here they are, the long-awaited, much-anticipated pictures of Benjamin on his first Christmas. It's been a great Holiday. I've been off work since Christmas Eve, and don't go back until Sunday the 4th.
Just a sweet shot of him Christmas morning.
Uncle John helping Ben with his Dump Truck.
Ben's cousin Abby Lynn helping him open his presents.
Ben with his Daddy Christmas morning. Too early...
Ben checking out his busy ball popper.
"Telling" Pippi and Poppa how much he loves his presents...
Cracking up at something...
First ever cell phone.
Busy gears...from Mommy.
His pile of loot at Jenny's parents'.
Elmo...his only stocking stuffer. Nothing else would fit in it.
His stocking from Pippi and Poppa had a stuffed Monkey...
which apparently cracked him up.
All in all, it's been a great Christmas. Ben has done really well being off schedule for a week, and we won't be back into a routine until after the new year. We went to church with my parents this morning, which was a little weird.
We enjoyed the service, but it was strange being on the "other end" of leaving a baby. Usually I'm getting parents into the right room and ready for Sunday School or church. This time I was the anxious visitor who had to hand over his precious son to a bunch of strangers. It didn't phase Ben, at all. He just takes to whatever his surroundings are at the time, which I guess is great since we're on the go all of the time. He must have had a great time, because he was asleep by the time we got in the car, and slept on my shoulder throughout the wait to get into the restaurant after church.
He has so many new presents I'm going to have to take a load home, then come back for Ben, Jenny, and the dogs. I can't imagine what next year will be like with him walking, talking, and laughing.
Hope you all have had a Merry Christmas.
And by the way, he's saying "Bye Bye" now.
No comments:
Post a Comment