We're hosting our first ever Pumpkin Patch at Calvary. Last Saturday, around nine hundred pumpkins arrived on campus. The unloading and arranging was a big chore, but once they were out, they looked great.
Now our work centers around keeping the inventory arranged and removing the pumpkins with bad spots or bruises.
Benjamin has been our resident mascot, up there every day to smile at people and play for a while.
Take a look at some of his pumpkin adventures. (How great is his little sweater...we found it at the Strasburg factory store in Destin this summer)
This is it, Mommy, I want THIS ONE!
Just a farm boy chewin' on a piece of straw...
5 comments:
I'm loving that sweater! It's perfect for a day at the 'patch. Thanks for all of your hard work Todd--and to Benjamin for helping out too.
love those pictures, Todd!!
Those orange pumpkins make his eyes even bluer!! (You know, complimentary colors and all). He is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen -- and that's my professional opinion! ;)
And, I agree - that sweater was perfect for those pictures. Can't wait to see him in his Halloween costume!
What a sweetie pie!!!
Post a Comment