Thursday, December 27, 2007

No Placenta Problems - December 21, 2007


Well, we had our second (and thankfully, final) appointment with the high risk OB on Friday, and he was able to completely rule out placenta previa and vasa previa, which was a relief. No recommendations for an early induction or c-section, so we're hoping to make it full term and progress through this thing normally. He did measure Benjamin's weight at 3 pounds 1 ounce, and measured his feet at 2.5 inches long, each. We're not sure what to make of all of that...it sounds big but maybe the feet are finished growing for now. 

3 comments:

Hillary said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a blog! I'm hoping to get all the Fruities on board! These are the best way to keep up with everyone! I'm sooo excited! I'm adding you to my blogroll right now!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd/Jenny,
I too am new to the blogging world. It's a great way for everyone to see what's going on without having to repeat it a billions times for everyone individually. Hard to believe that we are now married and you've got a kid on the way.

katy said...

It's good to see that you all have a blog! I am glad to hear that you had such a good appointment, best of luck in the final stretch! The last bit is proving to be the hardest to wait through for me. :)

Watch me Grow...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers